Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Antonio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Completed all my paperwork and got VIN 3143 (almost pi). Sent check via FedEx 12/31 so I am officially considered a 2012 purchase. Ordered floor mats, cargo net, and tire kit. Got a black jacket for Christmas. Started a blog about my ownership experience...

www.teslamodels.wordpress.com

That's it. Oh wait, forgetting something...THE CAR! When is it getting here?!? Have heard early January, which is technically now. Hoping to hear a date from DS tomorrow.

Patience, patience...

OK, yesterday car was in Arizona, apparently switching transports. DS official word was, 'about a week'. Unfortunately out of town Tuesday PM - Friday PM next week. Hoping it's this weekend. NEMA 14-50 going in this Monday - running 2 in anticipation of Model X purchase. All good.

Hey guys. I've committed to being a part of this excitement by making my reservation at the end of the 2012. It's great to hear your feedback and when the time comes I'm gonna want some of those cool wine glasses! Cattledog, I enjoyed seeing your blog! Great idea!

There is one more Model S cruising around San Antonio as of last weekend!
2013-02-23.jpg

San Antonio meet up

That might work. Maybe dinner instead.

Im available at lunch time but have a 3-6pm spring picnic to go to. I was hoping some of you would come to it and bring your Model S, so please don't choose that time slot. The picnic is by Green Spaces Alliance, hosted at Willow Way, O'Neil Ford's original home. It's a lovely historic property down by the missions. There will be 100-200 environment oriented people there, maybe none of which have ever seen a Model S. it would be super if a few of you could come. I'll drive my Roadster.
Michael

Mg102 - I'll be there with my wife Eva. We can either do a dinner afterwards or a lunch before. Dsm may be on call in the lunchtime hour so we could swing dinner if that works better for all.Got two people coming by our house this week to look at the Model S, and have never met either! Friends of friends. Other friend who reserved after dsm's delivery party got his Wednesday. Really need a commission structure...

Mg102 - I'll be there with my wife Eva. We can either do a dinner afterwards or a lunch before. Dsm may be on call in the lunchtime hour so we could swing dinner if that works better for all.Got two people coming by our house this week to look at the Model S, and have never met either! Friends of friends. Other friend who reserved after dsm's delivery party got his Wednesday. Really need a commission structure...

After reading in another thread about the laws about dealerships I realize how important the owners are for Tesla. In case any of you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a Texas State law that says that motor vehicle manufacturers cannot have dealerships in Texas!!! Tesla is screwed until the law changes or they sign up independent dealerships. They don't have enough volume or demand to justify that. They ought to offer a commission to owners that sell cars.
Michael