Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Antonio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I just pulled the trigger. It's going to be a P85 Grey Tan interior with a pano roof and air suspension.
I'm going to take delivery in January so I will get a 2015 model. That will also get me time to integrate the new features coming out late August and October.
Maybe I'll take the factory delivery in Fremont CA.
That will be a fun trip back to San Antonio. Hopefully the superchargers are installed by then.
Congratulations, and welcome to the family. January delivery does not guarantee a 2015 model year as they assign the VIN a reasonable amount of time before they start production and you receive it. For example, our first Model S was a 2012 and we received it January 9. Might want to double check if you want a 2015.

Any really good installers in the area that do full body XPEL Ultimate wraps? Also Photosync. Have a friend who is getting his car next month. Picking up the car in Austin so may get it done there but San Antonio would work better of course.

Congratulations, and welcome to the family. January delivery does not guarantee a 2015 model year as they assign the VIN a reasonable amount of time before they start production and you receive it. For example, our first Model S was a 2012 and we received it January 9. Might want to double check if you want a 2015.

Thanks for the warning. The DS said that if I take delivery by the 3rd week of January I should be ok. But they noted that I wanted a 2015 model.
Now comes the hard part. Waiting!

- - - Updated - - -

Any really good installers in the area that do full body XPEL Ultimate wraps? Also Photosync. Have a friend who is getting his car next month. Picking up the car in Austin so may get it done there but San Antonio would work better of course.

I hear 360 Tint is good. I haven't tried them myself but I read many good reviews of them. They are located on the north side of the Loop 1604 near the 281.