Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego Area PPF, Ceramic Coatings, Tinting Group Buy for Model Y owner’s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wennfred

Supporting Member
Apr 4, 2019
San Diego
New Model Y Owners looking for Clear Bra,Tint and Ceramic Pro Coatings- Best Protection Options!

5 Point Auto Spa is offering 15% off at their San Diego and Carlsbad location.

I’m expecting to get my Model Y in just a few weeks and have been looking for places to get the seemingly essential paint protection options. I’ve spoken to most all of local shops and decided to go with 5 Point Auto Spa. What made me go that way was seeing their name all over the forum and google.

I called 5 Point Auto Spa and spoke to Jessica to discuss all options available. She was very knowledgeable over the phone and their pricing was very fair even without the discount.

Currently they are offering 15% off all Model Y services until the end of April to Celebrate the new Model Y's. I checked their Yelp page and was very impressed with their reputation and how highly recommended they come within the community. I also asked my trusted salesperson at Tesla what they’ve heard about 5 Point and they said that they’ve heard nothing but great things about them. I also like that they are a one stop shop for all the services I was looking for. They offer all of their services inhouse which I appreciate, so I don’t have to go to multiple places to complete different services.

I have committed to doing clear bra, tint and ceramic coating on my Blue Model Y. Although I’m still undecided if I’m going to go with XPEL paint protection film and Ceramic Pro Coating or the Ceramic Pro KAVACA PPF and Ceramic Pro coating. I have yet to set up a firm appointment date because I am not sure of my delivery date, but until then I made a small deposit to reserve the 15% off.

As soon as I get my Y, I’ll post some before and after pics! So you guys can see how she looks.

I'd call them today for a quote! 619-972-6524! Ask to speak with Jessica.

Fred

New Model Y Owners looking for Clear Bra,Tint and Ceramic Pro Coatings- Best Protection Options!

5 Point Auto Spa is offering 15% off at their San Diego and Carlsbad location.

I’m expecting to get my Model Y in just a few weeks and have been looking for places to get the seemingly essential paint protection options. I’ve spoken to most all of local shops and decided to go with 5 Point Auto Spa. What made me go that way was seeing their name all over the forum and google.

I called 5 Point Auto Spa and spoke to Jessica to discuss all options available. She was very knowledgeable over the phone and their pricing was very fair even without the discount.

Currently they are offering 15% off all Model Y services until the end of April to Celebrate the new Model Y's. I checked their Yelp page and was very impressed with their reputation and how highly recommended they come within the community. I also asked my trusted salesperson at Tesla what they’ve heard about 5 Point and they said that they’ve heard nothing but great things about them. I also like that they are a one stop shop for all the services I was looking for. They offer all of their services inhouse which I appreciate, so I don’t have to go to multiple places to complete different services.

I have committed to doing clear bra, tint and ceramic coating on my Blue Model Y. Although I’m still undecided if I’m going to go with XPEL paint protection film and Ceramic Pro Coating or the Ceramic Pro KAVACA PPF and Ceramic Pro coating. I have yet to set up a firm appointment date because I am not sure of my delivery date, but until then I made a small deposit to reserve the 15% off.

As soon as I get my Y, I’ll post some before and after pics! So you guys can see how she looks.

I'd call them today for a quote! 619-972-6524! Ask to speak with Jessica.

Fred
Their price is a lot higher that makes up the 15% off. Some other reputable XPEL partners in San Diego with great Yelps reviews quoted around 4500 for a full bra. I was quoted by 5 point 7K full clear bra before 15% off.

• Informative
Reactions: gaswalla