TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

San Diego based car washes/detailers

Discussion in 'California' started by Caligula, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Caligula

Caligula Member

For some reason these aren't the easiest things to review and research online. As such I'm hoping someone here has some first hand experience they can share (as well as some suggestions as to where to go!) regarding getting their Tesla washed/detailed in tje San Diego area (must service Southern SD county. I'm tired of half-asked jobs and am willing to pay for a good job, but it's difficult to tell who is talk and who actually walks the walk so to speak. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. johnbr

johnbr Member

I've had mine cared for by a company down in San Diego (I'm in OC) and continue on with the same person who is no longer with them. He does incredible work, anything else i can say would just be understating the quality of his work, and he will come to you. I spoke with him and he's fine with posting his contact information here. I highly recommend giving him a call. Jason @ (760) 331-3893.

3. GoBlue88

GoBlue88 Member

Elite Finish Detailing: Auto Detailing |Elite Finish Detailing . Off Miramar Road and they also have a mobile service.

They've worked on over 100 Teslas, including mine. They are very detail-oriented and very good.

4. liuping

liuping Active Member

I'll second the recommendation for Elite Finish Detailing. They did the CQuartz Finish on my car.

Wes is a nice guy and he loves Teslas. He's also done a lot of work for the Tesla service/delivery center, which just down the road.

5. markb1

markb1 Active Member

Yep, I recommend Wes at Elite Finish Detailing, as well. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

6. Opti-Abe

Opti-Abe Closed

Not being Biased but you do have 2 amazing detailers in SD. This is coming from someone who knows the ropes a bit. There is Adam from 5 point Protection and Dann Willliams of Big Ds Mobile Detailing. One is a shop and one of the best in Ceramic Pro (Adam) and there is Dann, he is Mobile, an amazing guy. who does the work himself. Even the Tesla center has him on speed dial. These guys arent cheap and they are the best I know. There is a few others like Xavier Beltran from Time to Shine but I have yet to see his work in person. Anyways I hope this helps