Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego Shops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OP, how was the shop you picked?

Amazing. My expectations of shops are pretty low in general, and these guys exceeded all of them. JC and Shane were very friendly and welcoming. Both enjoyed small talk about the Teslas because they both own one (M3P and MYP respectively). The shop is huge and very clean (lots of euros of course). Pricing was extremely respectable compared to other quotes and they dialed everything in very nicely. A++++ would recommend for any future work.

Here are pics post wheel/suspension install :)

IMG-1064.jpg

IMG-1065.jpg

IMG-1070.jpg

IMG-1071.jpg

IMG-1072.jpg

IMG-1074.jpg

Amazing. My expectations of shops are pretty low in general, and these guys exceeded all of them. JC and Shane were very friendly and welcoming. Both enjoyed small talk about the Teslas because they both own one (M3P and MYP respectively). The shop is huge and very clean (lots of euros of course). Pricing was extremely respectable compared to other quotes and they dialed everything in very nicely. A++++ would recommend for any future work.

Here are pics post wheel/suspension install :)

IMG-1064.jpg

IMG-1065.jpg

IMG-1070.jpg

IMG-1071.jpg

IMG-1072.jpg

IMG-1074.jpg

Nice! Thats good to hear! Whats the specs on your wheels and what suspension set up do you have?

Nice! Thats good to hear! Whats the specs on your wheels and what suspension set up do you have?

Wheels: Diamond Black Volk TE37s 18x9.5 +22
Tires: Dunlop Signature HP 255/40/18
Suspension: MPP Comfort coilovers...pretty much lowered to their maximum. No wheel rubbing...but the plastic rails under the sides of the car are definitely rubbing on some bumps now haha.

Reactions: pg62

I'm glad it worked out for you bro! JC is super nice and answering all my questions.
Euroautosport
Address: 7675 Formula Pl suite a, San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: (858) 635-9063

• Love
Reactions: Nichigo
Wheels: Diamond Black Volk TE37s 18x9.5 +22
Tires: Dunlop Signature HP 255/40/18
Suspension: MPP Comfort coilovers...pretty much lowered to their maximum. No wheel rubbing...but the plastic rails under the sides of the car are definitely rubbing on some bumps now haha.
Hi, sounds like you're running those Volk's square all the way around? Curious, what camber settings do you have now?

Just had MPP Comfort Coilovers installed at @EASpot and 100 percent agree. JC, Shane, and the guys did an amazing job. They were great to talk to, made good recommedations, and executed on time. Giant SR+ wheel gap gone. Highly recommend this San Diego shop.

Going to let the coilovers settle in for the next 1000 miles, but so far I have been very impressed with the mild drop and ride quality improvements from @MountainPass Shout out to Jesse and team over there.

PXL_20210628_213343573~4.jpg

Reactions: Nichigo