Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego Tesla Club First Meeting 4/21/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Group Photo

We have 17 people now on our email list. I hoping maybe 10 will show up Sunday morning.
Because of such short notice, many can't make it.

I listed the meeting time from 10 AM - noon. Maybe we could get a group picture around 11 AM?

If we have a next meeting, we'll have to meet somewhere where all the cars can park together. For now, just park on the street near my house.
It's on a cul-de-sac, so not much traffic.
I'll have the new Red in my driveway, along with "The Model" (she's beautiful and extremely sexy:love:)

I don't pick her up (the car that is) until Saturday AM :cursing:
I think they want to make sure I don't get it dirty b4 the meeting :wink:

David

OK, looks like I can make it at 10ish, but I'll be bringing my 10yo daughter, as the wife has plans already. My daughter will have her tablet with TV shows loaded onto it, and she's small enough to fit into the Frunk and won't make a peep...

David, good to meet you today. It was great to see the many Model S cars out in Poway today (over 20 EV's total), and a special thanks to Gary D. for letting me drive his P85 !!! No dents and no tickets ;-)

Good luck with you gathering Sunday. I know that I will see a few fellow EVers at Balboa Park's Earth Day where I'll be displaying my car.

Tony

We had a great first meeting. Eighteen attendees driving 10 Tesla Ss, 2 Tesla roadsters and 2 other electric cars. Attaching a picture of 16 of us, with my Multi-coat Red in the back and a Signature Red on the right.
Thanks so much to Erich, our Tesla Vehicle Technician from the San Diego Service Center for the demonstrations and information, and to Randy from SDG&E, who's picking up his new Red at the factory very shortly.

David
San Diego Tesla Club 4-21-13.jpg

I'll join you guys at next SD meeting. My car has a projected 'born on date' of 5-6-12 and expected to be delivered a couple of weeks after that. In the mean time best thing I can do is dream. I got this Tesla bug so bad we stopped at Tejon Pass, Gilroy and Harris Ranch Supercharging stations last weekend. We had a hockey tournament at Stanford. Here's my daughter pretending to charge up our SUV at Harris Ranch.

View attachment 20216
OMG---Adorable! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

My new multi-coat red 85 baby will be arriving Friday (or sooner). I don't think I want to subject it to 65,000 X 2 greasy hands just yet :)
Got my MSP delivered on a Saturday night and on Sunday morning I was at the Grand Daddy of All Car shows with my fellow TesLA Club members!
Here are the posts on Motor4Toys that the OC & SD clubs should drive to meet up with TesLA Club!

I think she's more excited about going with an EV than I am!!

Oh I almost forgot. Go Kings Go!!
OMG---Adorable! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Got my MSP delivered on a Saturday night and on Sunday morning I was at the Grand Daddy of All Car shows with my fellow TesLA Club members!
Here are the posts on Motor4Toys that the OC & SD clubs should drive to meet up with TesLA Club!