Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego Tesla Club Tour of new Service Center, Free Raffle & Charging, Beer Tasting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a reminder that next Sunday morning. Feb 9 at 10 AM, Bill Cosbey and his staff will welcome us with a tour of the new location of the San Diego Tesla Service Center.
The new address is 9250 Trade Place. If you’re coming from a distance or just want to see how they work, you can use one of the 7 new HPWCs in front of the building.

In addition Evan Rowe, owner of Auto Armour LLC, has generously donated 4 Xpel Ultimate headlight and fog light kits, which he will install on the winning vehicles after our tour. We will conduct a free raffle to determine who gets them. The raffle is open to all club members who haven't already installed Xpel.

Evan has been a great friend of the club and has installed Xpel Ultimate PPF on many of our member’s cars, including mine.
He has given the San Diego Tesla Club very special prices for this fantastic product and you can have as much or as little of your car done as you want.
Evan recently relocated to a home in Escondido where he has 2 garages, one of which is a 2-car garage strictly devoted to his business.
If you're interested, you can get prices and talk to him after the tour.

Also, for those of you not familiar with San Diego's craft beer breweries, Alesmith (http://alesmith.com) is located very close to the Service Center and the tasting room is open on Sunday's from 11 AM - 6 PM. There is a charge for tasting of course and please drive responsibly.

If you haven't RSVPed to me, please do so as I'd like to give Bill an idea of how many people are coming. Thanks.

David
[email protected]