Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco Bay Area - SFTesla Club Meet Up - Sat, March 30th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone, all Tesla owners are invited--please join us for the SFTesla Club meet in the Napa Valley on Saturday, March 30th to meet fellow Bay Area Tesla owners. Send me a DM and email me at [email protected] if you plan on attending. :)

The plan is for San Francisco and Peninsula Tesla owners to meet at the Daly City supercharger, about 9AM and from there we will connect with others from the East Bay and North Bay at the Petaluma supercharger about 11AM and then head over to the Silverado Trail in Napa, then left into Pope Street and onto St Helena, to have lunch at one of their many fine dining establishments*, have lengthy discussions about Tesla, etc and then hit up a winery or two, or three, drive through the town and take lots of pictures at the iconic Napa Valley sign.

I realize it's short notice but the weather has been uncooperative. I see a window of sunlight and no rain for Saturday, March 30th according to several reliable weather websites.

Hope to see all of you.

Thanks, more details to come as I update this thread in the following days.

Cheers,

Rich

[email protected]

--

Restaurant List (email me to add or subtract to it)

Sky & Vine (Napa)
Grill at Meadowood (St Helena)
*Depending on what the group wants to do for lunch, we can reserve a table someplace or get sandwiches at Dean & DeLuca in St Helena.

NAPA.jpg
napa1.jpg

Reactions: Oyinko
Everyone, all Tesla owners are invited--please join us for the SFTesla Club meet in the Napa Valley on Saturday, March 30th to meet fellow Bay Area Tesla owners. Send me a DM and email me at [email protected] if you plan on attending. :)

The plan is for San Francisco and Peninsula Tesla owners to meet at the Daly City supercharger, about 9AM and from there we will connect with others from the East Bay and North Bay at the Petaluma supercharger about 11AM and then head over to the Silverado Trail in Napa, then left into Pope Street and onto St Helena, to have lunch at one of their many fine dining establishments*, have lengthy discussions about Tesla, etc and then hit up a winery or two, or three, drive through the town and take lots of pictures at the iconic Napa Valley sign.

I realize it's short notice but the weather has been uncooperative. I see a window of sunlight and no rain for Saturday, March 30th according to several reliable weather websites.

Hope to see all of you.

Thanks, more details to come as I update this thread in the following days.

Cheers,

Rich

[email protected]

--

Restaurant List (email me to add or subtract to it)

Sky & Vine (Napa)
Grill at Meadowood (St Helena)
*Depending on what the group wants to do for lunch, we can reserve a table someplace or get sandwiches at Dean & DeLuca in St Helena.

View attachment 389992 View attachment 389993
Hi Rich, there is also Auberge du soleil, Rutherford Grille, Solbar, Don Giovanni’s, some of our favorites. Also if you are going to Napa it might be better to charge at the Napa Supercharger for people coming from SF and the Peninsula it would be more direct.

Hi Rich, there is also Auberge du soleil, Rutherford Grille, Solbar, Don Giovanni’s, some of our favorites. Also if you are going to Napa it might be better to charge at the Napa Supercharger for people coming from SF and the Peninsula it would be more direct.

Hi Merrill, thanks for that. I been to Auberge awhile ago and I like Rutherford Grill.
Napa has 12 sc while Petaluma has 20 is the concern.

We have a main coon as well as a Great Dane.

Nice!!
The Great Dane looks like a good one too.

My maine coons are bigger than most dogs and they look like a Lynx. I have 2 maine coons, 25lbs each, they eat their weight in raw food. One of them is a tad short of 4 feet long. Nowadays whenever I see a regular cat, I tell them that's not a cat.

Yes, I understand I guess it depends on how many show up. You might have some trouble finding a restaurant that can accommodate if you have a big group.

Weather is supposed to be good, fingers crossed. If we can't find a rez we can have an open picnic at Dean & Deluca, but I think we should be able to find something. Hope you can make it out since it is in your hood!

Nice!!
The Great Dane looks like a good one too.

My maine coons are bigger than most dogs and they look like a Lynx. I have 2 maine coons, 25lbs each, they eat their weight in raw food. One of them is a tad short of 4 feet long. Nowadays whenever I see a regular cat, I tell them that's not a cat.

Weather is supposed to be good, fingers crossed. If we can't find a rez we can have an open picnic at Dean & Deluca, but I think we should be able to find something. Hope you can make it out since it is in your hood!
Also there is Crane Park close to Dean and Deluca and you could picnic there.

Reactions: mainecoon
Update:

SF, Peninsula drivers, please be at the Daly City supercharger and charge up at 9am, we leave from the Daly City supercharger by 9:45am to Napa, should get to the Napa supercharger by 11am to meet the others. All others, East Bay, North Bay, etc please get to the Napa supercharger by 10am to charge up, and meet the group, then we should leave by noon, should take us about 1-1:30 hrs to get to Tra Vigne Pizzeria via Silverado Trail, then left on Pope Street.

Tra Vigne said to be there by 1:30pm.

Re: lunch: That Rutherford Grill was booked up solid and there's a 1 hour wait which I'm sure we don't want...so I got a table for 15+ at Tra Vigne Pizzeria outdoors, hopefully the weather will be nice (weather report says 72 degrees & Sun) and they have vegetarian & gluten free options as well. I used to go to Tra Vigne all the time in St Helena when it was around. They had some really good food.

https://www.pizzeriatravigne.com

The other option was The Grill at Meadowood. I haven't been there but the place seems attached to a resort. Usually resort food is not as good as stand alone restaurants.

Re: Winery: There are wine tasting tours but for groups of 10 or more they require a reservation, I'm not 100% sure everyone is a wine drinker, many I think are just coming to socialize and not necessarily drink. So in lieu of booking a wine tour at a winery, I called V. Sattui and left word inquiring about their picnic area. We could get a bottle or two or three, some glasses and meats & cheese and throw a picnic blanket down at their grassy knoll after lunch. I also got confirmation from Pestoni Family Estate Winery, they have nice grounds there as well and plenty of parking.

I'll update again by tomorrow.

Hi Everyone!

Here’s the final schedule for tomorrow:

A group of us will meet at the Daly City superchargers at 9AM. We will be leaving by 9:45 and heading onto the Napa superchargers by 11AM to meet the other part of our group. (For those of you meeting at the Napa superchargers I suggest getting there to charge up by 10AM) We will then leave around noon to caravan up the Silverado Trail onto Pope Street, then left at Pope Street to St Helena and Tra Vigne Pizzeria by 1:30PM.

Tra Vigne Pizzeria - St. Helena, CA

During lunch we will decide which wineries the group wants to go to. I made a few calls and got a reservation for us at Pestoni Family Estate Winery by 3PM.

Pestoni Family Estate Winery | Winery & Vineyards | Napa Valley

I also called V. Sattui, they charge $20 per person entrance fee and all food and drink must be purchased from them. V. Sattui, has a large picnic area but it is usually quite crowded.

I will also be bringing some light snacks with me. I picked up some stuff today so we can eat some meats & cheese and get a wine bottle or two.

Email with any questions: [email protected]

Drive safe. :)

PS. WE ARE NOT MEETING AT THE PETALUMA SUPERCHARGER, WE WILL MEET ALL NON-SAN FRANCISCO & PENINSULA MEMBERS AT THE NAPA SUPERCHARGER LOCATED AT 221 DEVLIN ROAD, NAPA.

SAN FRANCISCO & PENINSULA MEMBERS WILL MEET AT THE DALY CITY SUPERCHARGER AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING.

Last edited: