Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco Bay Area - SFTesla Club Meet Up - Sat, November 2nd (Year-End Event)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I have returned from the Tesla Global Leadership Summit in Los Angeles recently and have some good stuff to unpack.

We will have our year end meet up this Saturday, November 2nd @9AM - 1PM-ish for a meet up, drive & lunch. The holidays will be upon us soon enough so we are heading into November with our last event of the year. This will be a fun event driving down the coast on HWY 1 on a short drive to Cameron's and weather is expected to be clear skies & 72 degrees so should be really nice.

Email me: [email protected] to sign up.

Date: Saturday, November 2nd, 2019
Location Meet: DALY CITY (SERRAMONTE MALL) SUPERCHARGER - Meet here at 9AM.
Time: From 9AM to 1PM-ish
Drive: HWY 1 South
Lunch: Cameron's English Pub & Restaurant

Only Club Members & Tesla owners are welcome and especially if you are a NEW Tesla owner looking to meet up with fellow Tesla owners, learn more about Tesla and get assistance with any of its many features, & make new friends.

I made a nifty little map of where this is..see below. :)

PS. For club members in that in the North Bay & Napa/Sonoma areas who need assistance with anything, please let me know how I (or the club) can help.

Rich

SFTesla Club | San Francisco Tesla CLub

flag.jpg

camerons.JPG

Reactions: gcmak
This Saturday folks! Tesla Owners San Francisco is hosting a Tesla group meet up.

Email: [email protected]

Tesla Owners San Francisco | SF Tesla Club

Saturday, November 2nd @9AM - 1PM-ish for a meet up, drive & lunch. The holidays will be upon us soon enough so we are heading into November with our last event of the year. This will be a fun event driving down the coast on HWY 1 on a short drive to Cameron's and weather is expected to be clear skies & 72 degrees so should be really nice.

Date: Saturday, November 2nd, 2019
Location Meet: DALY CITY (SERRAMONTE MALL) SUPERCHARGER - Meet here at 9AM.
Time: From 9AM to 1PM-ish
Drive: HWY 1 South
Lunch: Cameron's English Pub & Restaurant

TOC-Logo San Francisco 01-01.png

Reactions: drewski
Saturday, November 2, 2019 - SF Tesla Club Meet Up

Everyone had a fun time, we had a roadster join us which is always great.
If the weather holds up and you guys get bored over the holidays..maybe we do one more this year.

Email if interested: [email protected]

If there's any Tesla owners interested in helping Tesla with year-end deliveries and possible extended work at Tesla, contact me & send me your resume.

Email for details: [email protected]

IMG_9701.jpg
IMG_9701.jpg
IMG_9703.jpg
IMG_9708.jpg
IMG_9710.jpg
IMG_9718.jpg
IMG_9720.jpg
IMG_9723.jpg
IMG_9733.jpg
IMG_9736.jpg
IMG_9744.jpg