Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco Bay Area - SFTesla Club Meet Up - Sat, September 21st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, hope everyone had a nice summer. As we transition into the Fall season and in the sprit of EV week around the country, we will be meeting on Saturday, September 21st for a drive and lunch in beautiful wine country.

This is a fun, educational event for which all Tesla owners and club members are invited--(priority will be given to club members) please join us for the SFTesla Club meet on Saturday, September 21st to meet fellow Bay Area Tesla owners. There will be at least 1-2 current Tesla employees in attendance. The drive is estimated to be at least 1 hr 30 mins from SF. Weather should be in the mid-to-high 80's.

More details to come. :)

Send me a DM and/or email me at [email protected] if you wish to attend. This is going to be a first come, first serve event so please RSVP early. Given the limited seating, I will close it when we reach capacity.

pull.jpg

Hi Everyone, email details have been sent out this evening for our event this Saturday, September 21st.

Food, a quiz, prizes, a fun drive up the Napa - Rutherford Valley on a Saturday with like-minded Tesla folks..

If you haven't yet signed up and still wish to attend this event, please send me an email asap.
This should be a great time up in wine country with nice weather predicted for the event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

[email protected]

newbanner.jpg

Napa - Rutherford Valley.JPG

• Love
Reactions: FlatSix911 and Cree
Hi San Francisco club,
I'm a Model X owner from Michigan that was renting a Model 3 through Turo and happened to serendipitously stumble across your meet up at the Supercharger on Saturday. We're starting to get our fair share of Tesla's in Michigan but without a service center in state, it's still an uphill battle. It's amazing to see so many driving around. Loved the Vin 33 signature roadster and had a great time talking to a few of your members.

Attachments

• 20190921_111932.jpg
    20190921_111932.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 52
Hi San Francisco club,
I'm a Model X owner from Michigan that was renting a Model 3 through Turo and happened to serendipitously stumble across your meet up at the Supercharger on Saturday. We're starting to get our fair share of Tesla's in Michigan but without a service center in state, it's still an uphill battle. It's amazing to see so many driving around. Loved the Vin 33 signature roadster and had a great time talking to a few of your members.
I talked to you, glad you had fun seeing all the Tesla’s and hope Pure Michigan starts to expand. Where do you have to go to get service.

Where do you have to go to get service.

We used to get Valet service, wherein Tesla would bring a loaner and transport your car down to the Cleveland service center via flatbed truck. Now they opened up a service center just across the Ohio border in Toledo so almost everyone in Michigan has to drive there to make the exchange. It's okay for much of SE Michigan, within a couple hours drive, but those up north need to allocate 8 hours for a round trip.

We used to get Valet service, wherein Tesla would bring a loaner and transport your car down to the Cleveland service center via flatbed truck. Now they opened up a service center just across the Ohio border in Toledo so almost everyone in Michigan has to drive there to make the exchange. It's okay for much of SE Michigan, within a couple hours drive, but those up north need to allocate 8 hours for a round trip.
I guess we are spoiled in California, my service center is 45 minutes away.