Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco International Auto Show looking for your Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Sorry since this is a regional post.
This year the SF Int'l Auto Show will be doing a display of privately owned Teslas. We have all models covered including Roadsters, S, & 3. But we need X'.

This is a great deal if you can spare your X over the Thanksgiving weekend. The show is at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. You will receive passes to the VIP/media event to preview the show before it opens. Also tickets for the show when it is open over the weekend.

There is a group of Tesla owners participating already promoting EVs and the Tesla brand at a predominately ICE event. A great way to further the cause!.

If you want more info or would like to participate, please reply here, or message me on this forum.

Check it out.
Home

Thanks
Tom Melka

BTW, any Model X owners seriously interested, I will get you in direct communication with the show organizers, so you can talk through how it works and address any of your concerns.
The cars will be roped off and locked up. So no finger prints and direct access to the audience. Secure during the show.

BTW, any Model X owners seriously interested, I will get you in direct communication with the show organizers, so you can talk through how it works and address any of your concerns.
The cars will be roped off and locked up. So no finger prints and direct access to the audience. Secure during the show.
I may be able to make it with my 2017 MX 75D. Need some more details before I commit to it.