Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco Tesla Club Meet Up #4 (End of Year EVent)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, this year is quickly coming to a close. We want to host up one last EVent here next month, on one of the following dates: November: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 or 18th. Due to the holidays, and anticipation of everyone's busy schedule-- those are the most appropriate dates.

The location meet up is at the Concord superchargers (19 superchargers) at 2001 Diamond Blvd, at the new Veranda Shopping Center, Concord, CA. We'll charge up there and head on to Mt. Diablo, that giant mountain in the East Bay. With the help of Bruce @bmah we mapped out some good picnic areas there. The plan this time is to have everyone bring something..food, drinks, cake, etc so it'll be a pot luck picnic instead of reserving tables at a restaurant as we normally do. The park won't allow us to light up a full on charcoal or wood BBQ so if you want to heat anything it has to be one of those jet boil type pressurized butane camping deals you get at REI. Please coordinate on what you plan on bringing.

I'm hoping everyone is gonna be able to make this one. Please use the Doodle page to log in your preferred date(s). Majority rules.

Doodle: San Francisco Tesla Club Meet Up #4 (End of Year EVent)

@FlatSix911, @tontod, @TEG, @SMAlset, @bmah, @thecloud, @one5n1neSDoo, @apkom, @Mgallo, @chibi_kurochan, @Randy Spencer, @Blu Zap @e-FTW @Blup85 @Africaholic @MAXXX Q and all others!

If you can't view the map below, please go here: map

Btw, good things are happening. I recently got a website for the club but it's not done yet but here it is: SFTesla Club | San Francisco Tesla CLub looking forward to your input on how we can make this into a great community. Here's the Twitter page: SF TESLA CLUB (@sfteslaclub) | Twitter (yes, that's my P3D :))

Rich

map.JPG

IMG_2679.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

summit.jpg

11/6/18 UPDATE: The meet date is Sunday, November 18th @ 9:30 AM at the Concord superchargers (19 superchargers) at 2001 Diamond Blvd, at the new Veranda Shopping Center, Concord, CA.

Please post here: Doodle: San Francisco Tesla Club Meet Up #4 (End of Year EVent)
Also, please coordinate here or on the above link as to what you'd like to bring. There is no big expectation for you to bring a lot of stuff, perhaps some drinks, paper plates, etc. I will bring food, etc.

Look forward to seeing you all. I'll post another update soon.

Thanks,

Rich

11/15/18 UPDATE: Due to the current air conditions from the devastating wildfires, I made a decision to postpone the meet scheduled this Sunday, November 18th. The current air quality in the San Francisco Bay Area is a toxic PURPLE level; a health risk for everyone. It appears the air conditions are not improving and may not improve within the next few days, therefore it is best to postpone this event to a later date where we can all enjoy without having to cough up a lung or wear a mask. At this time I encourage all of our members, especially those with vulnerable health conditions, to take safety precautions and avoid outdoor activities as much as possible.

To: @FlatSix911, @tontod, @TEG, @SMAlset, @bmah, @thecloud, @one5n1neSDoo, @apkom, @Mgallo, @chibi_kurochan, @Randy Spencer, @Blu Zap @e-FTW @Blup85@Africaholic @MAXXX Q and everyone else

Let me know if you have any questions, reply here or you can DM me at @mainecoon

Stay safe,

Rich

Reactions: bmah
The current air quality in the San Francisco Bay Area is a toxic PURPLE level; a health risk for everyone. It appears the air conditions are not improving and may not improve within the next few days, therefore it is best to postpone this event to a later date where we can all enjoy without having to cough up a lung or wear a mask.
Me, I'm spending as much time as possible in my car with biohazard defense mode set. I'm thinking of sleeping there.

Reactions: Blu Zap