TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

San Jose Mercury News journalist looking to talk to female Model X reservation holder

Discussion in 'Model X' started by danahull, Nov 13, 2014.

1. danahull

danahull Member

Hello All -

I am working on a story about women who have reserved a Model X. I have covered Tesla for five years at the San Jose Mercury News; some of you on the forums met me at TESLIVE in Milpitas.

Happy to chat on or off record; I will fact check any comments or quotes for accuracy purposes before publication.

Warm regards,

Dana Hull
    [email protected]

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I'll vouch for Dana. Just an fyi.

3. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

Now if you only knew a female Model X reservation holder...

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I'd love it if there were several people who stepped forward for the article - I've already received my moment of glory when I first made my reservation (thanks, Dana). Someone else gets a turn :).

5. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

San Jose Mercury News journalist looking to talk to female Model X reservatio...

The X is going to be my wife's car, but I technically put down the deposit. Her interest in Tesla/EVs has grown quite a bit since then, however. We're also on the east coast; not sure if the San Jose Mercury news wants someone that far away.

6. ModelX

ModelX Active Member

I would be willing to chat.