Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santa Elon New Software Easter Egg Version 2020.48.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BC3C9B08-0B4C-47BC-815E-20893AF22B7D.jpeg
It’s going to be fun

Reactions: GeezerSquid
Honestly, a few tweaks to basic AP, and I'll be happy. I don't want or need FSD, although I fully appreciate those who do, I've been generally happy with the current state of AP, and with some refinements, it would be all I need.

I think that unlikely . the team that would (could) do that is 100% engaged on FSD right now. We are more likely to see the new UI layout that the FSD is using (but without FSD), and maybe some goodies.

I could be wrong, but I doubt we will see FSD in wider release this year. It's got to be very very reliable before it an go out, even as a wider beta (think about all the complaints here about phantom braking, then multiply that by 50).

i want configurable engine sounds. its dumb, but i think it would dampen some road noise.

i also want side view cam to show on screen when turn signal is on (larger than it does now with the rear view screen)

and a 3d backup camera view.

those 3 and i don't care about anything else.

Reactions: APotatoGod
The cruise control of my model 3 finally behaves like all freaking cars on earth since 2020.44 so that was a huge deal for me

expectations for v11 would be
- a fresher UI ; maybe a bit less boring
- faster YouTube
- carplay would be nice
- something that would save my tyre rims when trying to park in the street. I don’t care if a 3D view ; something more modern and that computes where the wheel is vs the curb looks quite possible . Think out of the box !

The cruise control of my model 3 finally behaves like all freaking cars on earth since 2020.44 so that was a huge deal for me

expectations for v11 would be
- a fresher UI ; maybe a bit less boring
- faster YouTube
- carplay would be nice
- something that would save my tyre rims when trying to park in the street. I don’t care if a 3D view ; something more modern and that computes where the wheel is vs the curb looks quite possible . Think out of the box !

look where you are going?

I had to run out lunch time so I gave it a try, but same outcome as you apparently, just some snow flakes. Perhaps it is time enabled, once we get a little closer to Dec 25 it changes? Or do we need another update to get it? No idea. But I am seeing the same with 48.10

• Informative
Reactions: robd