Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santa Mode without the song?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is most likely the most basic question for people who have owned a Tesla for a bit. S, 3, X, Y......

I want to surprise my wife with the SANTA mode but when I have tried it, the song plays! How do I stop it from playing yet allow her to see Santa and Reindeer (along with the jingle turn signal)?

Thanks in advance!

According to an article, if you turn it on and let it finish the next time you start the car it will still be there but silent.
It will only play when activated the first time, so take your car somewhere away from your wife and give it a try!

• Love
Reactions: ColoradoMike
According to an article, if you turn it on and let it finish the next time you start the car it will still be there but silent.
It will only play when activated the first time, so take your car somewhere away from your wife and give it a try!

Will Try That! Thank you!!!!!

I will to. Grand kids might like it.

YOU SHOULD! We purchased ours in August of this year but did not drive it until September. I saw a video from @saraJawesome on YouTube that had it being displayed. I will report back when I can get the song to stop playing. Tried it last night for the Holiday update...however it kept playing the song and I did not let it finish.

This will be and incredible Secret Santa Present!

Reactions: Randy-12

BINGO! WE did this very thing the first time and the song only played the first "setup" time! Funny! My wife loves it and I do to! Thanks @Randy-12