Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santa Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 48.10 and FSD and same issue. Snow, sleigh bells when using turn indicators, Christmas song when you turn it on, but nothing else, no sleigh for me. Tried rebooting, turning off/on, toybox, voice command, etc. I guess I never made it to Santa's Elon's nice list...

Somebody told me the M3 has a sleigh if in park, but not in drive, although I have not seen that myself. I think the MS and MX used to have reindeer and sleigh for traffic? Not sure if that is still the case now. Oh well, just as long as I get my FSD beta for Christmas... :rolleyes:

Have 48.10 also.
Do you have FSD?

On my M3, all I get is the Santa..... No music....

and on Rainbow Road.... I get he Rainbow and the music, but the volume is so low (same with fart mode) and can't be adjusted...

So, they all are borked for me in some way...
1) Engage Santa Mode via the Toy Box, not voice command for the initial music
2) Try to scroll the volume wheel when the farts are happening.

For the music portion, I've found that turning on Santa mode via the toy box is the best way to make that happen. I do not recall the voice command playing the song, but then again I could not tell you what I had for lunch yesterday either so...
You are correct. I tried on Saturday.