Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santana Row 3/16 - 3/18: Charge for you!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Just back from Santana Row and a tour of Tesla headquarters (probably more exciting for me than seeing the S and X again). Before I get my dinner, upload some pics, and share a couple of heartwarming conversations, I just want to say thank you to both Tesla and to James Gordon (driver) for going above and beyond to make sure I could top off my Roadster.

Tesla set up a 3-day shuttle schedule & I was the ONLY one who needed it. (Good thing I didn't decide to drive an ICE at the last minute!) James came right over when I pulled up to park early this morning, gave us a ride over to SR, gave me his cell phone number so I could call when it was time to pick up my car.

He was right there on time, but more importantly, his enthusiasm at working for Tesla was infectious. I was telling a friend who'd come with me that I had been investing in TSLA - James shared that both he and a number of other employees were putting all discretionary income into stock purchases through an employee program, because they believed in the company that much. When we got back to Deer Creek, James offered a tour of the facility (yes!) . He really epitomized customer service and while I know Tesla monitors these forums ... I'll still send a separate note.

I think one of the reasons I get a little testy with all the criticism of Tesla is because James is just one of the employees I've met over the last year that demonstrates this commitment to and belief in the company. You can't just decide to build a culture like that, it's earned.

So while I'm a little abashed that I was given a private shuttle for whenever I showed up over three days, it's not that surprising. It fits with the customer service I've experienced over the last year. And again,. thanks to James for adding on a tour to the day and the overall great customer service commitment.