Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santa's Sleigh and 10k Free Miles Questions from a new owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Model Y owner here, I have a couple of questions:
  1. In the picture you can see Santa's sleigh in the tire pressure area and the normal car picture above. I turned off Santa's sleigh mode but it keeps showing up on some screens. I tried to turn on and then off the Santa's sleigh mode but that didn't work and I tried to reset the car and that didn't work. Any other ideas?
  2. I picked up the car last week when they offered 10k free supercharging miles, but in my Loot Box I do not see them appearing yet, does it take a long time for them to appear? Tesla did say it would be "credited to your Tesla account in the month of Jan 2023", just curious when others have seen it appear after purchase.
Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4633.PNG
    IMG_4633.PNG
    151.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4637.jpeg
    IMG_4637.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 92
New Model Y owner here, I have a couple of questions:
  1. In the picture you can see Santa's sleigh in the tire pressure area and the normal car picture above. I turned off Santa's sleigh mode but it keeps showing up on some screens. I tried to turn on and then off the Santa's sleigh mode but that didn't work and I tried to reset the car and that didn't work. Any other ideas?
  2. I picked up the car last week when they offered 10k free supercharging miles, but in my Loot Box I do not see them appearing yet, does it take a long time for them to appear? Tesla did say it would be "credited to your Tesla account in the month of Jan 2023", just curious when others have seen it appear after purchase.
Thanks,
Dave
Number 1 is the exact same issue I am having. Did you ever find a fix for this?