Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santua's M3P Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates?
Yes! Sorry, I have been quite busy, and in all honesty, I forgot to post an update.

Firstly, completed correcting the paint and coating the car with CSL. Honestly, I think it came out pretty decent, though I think next time I would like to have a more aggressive compound and or different pads as well as a smaller polisher for those tricky areas. After completing the process, I applied the Tesbros side/rocker PPF on both sides (covers the whole rocker and the lower part of the doors). Very easy to install, includes slip and tack solutions as well as a squeegee, would highly recommend.

Also, perhaps the biggest change has been the wheels. I traded my Signature SV104s in Royal Gold (which were fantastic btw) for a set of Vossen EVO-2Rs with a member on the forums.
IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_9796.jpg

Personally, I love the look, plus it allows for the calipers to pop a lot more. The new setup is significantly different from the SV104. First, it is a staggered setup with the fronts being 20x9 and rear 20x10.5 wrapped in Michelin PS4S 245/35/20 and 285/30/20 respectively. For proper fitment, a 10mm spacer was used for the front. The rear appears to be fine, mmm maybe could do with a 5mm.

Also in the pictures you'll notice that I kept the front lip off, and the introduction of a new awful quality spoiler lol 😂. Regardless of my thoughts on the quality of the spoiler, I think the look is perfect for the Model 3, high-kick style and follows the lines of the hatch. Though, I might try the new Europa spoiler from RPM at some point.

Reactions: slzeal