TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SAS Lowering

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Wally, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wally

Wally Member

Dear All HK Tesla Chings:

My first post in the TMC Forum. Will be ordering the car with SAS this week and wanted to know where I can have the car lowered in HK. I read online that this is a rather simple task of replacing a link in the suspension framework. Would like to get advise from chings that has lowered their ride. Your info will be much much appreciated.

Wally

2. ifung90

ifung90 Member

A place in sham shui po.

Owner of the shop has a model S and he developed the links for himself.

$1800 including the links and installation.

image.png

3. Wally

Wally Member

Thank you very much!!