Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SAS Setting is stuck in Standard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my X75D, my SAS does allow to adjust to the various heights. However, the onscreen indicator always moves back to Standard, even if it's in very low or very high. I can feel the car move up or down and it stays in that position...it's just not accurately reflect on the screen.

At pickup last Thursday, the Delivery Experience guys said the car just needed some calibrating...but I've driven 150 miles already and SAS won't accurately reflect the correct height.

Any suggestions?

It resets to standard as soon as I let go touching very low, low, high, very high.
I don't even have a chance to drive it, let alone try anything else.

I just did a reboot, and now it seems fixed!

But @ccutrer , regarding your comment of it resetting, when does it go back to Standard?
For example, I'd like to park in my garage at very low. The moment I leave my garage, does it go to Standard?
Is there a setting that knows when I arrive home, to get into "very low" mode?
I'm aware of the adjust height when going at a certain speed setting...but don't think there's any other settings.

Thx for the education!

It resets to standard as soon as I let go touching very low, low, high, very high.
I don't even have a chance to drive it, let alone try anything else.

I just did a reboot, and now it seems fixed!

But @ccutrer , regarding your comment of it resetting, when does it go back to Standard?
For example, I'd like to park in my garage at very low. The moment I leave my garage, does it go to Standard?
Is there a setting that knows when I arrive home, to get into "very low" mode?
I'm aware of the adjust height when going at a certain speed setting...but don't think there's any other settings.

Thx for the education!
it definitely has location based auto adjustments, but I haven't played with it enough to authoritatively know if it will remember raise and lower, or when it resets to standard.

Reactions: mlouie23