Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Satin Black Factory 21" Wheels (Powder Coat)

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
15124033-a-hand-is-ripping-through-white-paper-and-gives-a-thumbs-up-for-acceptance-or-success.jpg

Not yet but probably real soon...I would like to offer a special discount to the first owner that let's us do his 19" wheels so we can post pics. PM me...

This is exactly what I want to have done on my 19" Wheels. I have a Silver MS with a EOL date of 5/20/13. Problem is I am in Hawaii. Anyone know of any shops here in Hawaii that can accomodate this?

gg_got_a_tesla

Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913
Jan 29, 2010
Redwood Shores, CA
Very nice!

But those California HOV stickers are butt ugly, now I'm having second thoughts whether I should put them on.:confused:

Off topic, but, Mulder, I'm loving having them and driving down 101 South solo in the carpool lane past all the slow traffic. The other day, a brand new MSP and I were alongside each other at the metering lights from Holly St onto 101 S; the dude got the lights first and took off like a rocket, ostensibly to thumb his nose at my obvious non-perf. Just a mile later, past Whipple, I got into the carpool lane and whizzed past him as he started crawling in the second lane :) Winner: MS 60 with HOV decals over the MSP!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC