Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Satin Black Model 3 Performance 20” w/ Pilot 4S & TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full set of 20” model 3 performance wheels powder coated in satin black. The wheels are in mint condition & the Pilot Sport 4s have 60% left and have never been repaired. looking to get $2500. let me know if you need pics, i mounted them up on both our Tesla's to show how they look on other colors. willing to meetup or ship at buyers expense. Feel free to ask for additional pics. Located in CHICAGO suburbs.
img_0369-1-jpg.535230
img_0373-1-jpg.535231

Nice looking rims, GLWS! I am planning to powder coat my sport rims black as well and was thinking of going satin black too (vs gloss). While I am not a buyer here, I'd really appreciate some additional pics of these rims on the white M3 (same color as mine). Thanks!

How good do these hold up vs the oem 20” grey performance wheels? Any difference you know of? Are
How good do these hold up vs the oem 20” grey performance wheels? Any difference you know of? Are they both powder coated?

Well from personal experience I have no rock chips driving the same routes with my powder coated wheels vs oem silver chipped off within the first few weeks. I believe Tesla is simply painting the gray same as silver as it is a much quicker and simpler process especially if they are buying them from a supplier. So to answer your question I think powder coated would hold up much better vs the Oem gray.