TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Satin Film on Pearl White?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by evboost, Dec 20, 2014.

1. evboost

evboost Member

I am planning the post delivery detailing for my pearl white P85D. I really like the idea of using Xpel Ultimate Stealth on the pearl white. My only dilemma is whether to blackout the chrome or leave it. I really am on the fence with that part. Any thoughts on this design decision.

2. preilly44

preilly44 Member

I would like to see pictures of pearl white or white with the chrome blacked out. I should be picking up my pearl white on 12/29!

3. alohates1a

alohates1a Member