TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Saturday (& Sunday) Socials

Discussion in 'EVents' started by MikeL, Apr 16, 2016.

1. MikeL

MikeL some guy

image.jpeg image.jpeg photos from today. Please post yours as the events happen
    Red MS is in motion being summoned. Goes veery slooowly. It's one of the test drive cars at our store. I later saw others trying out summon on their phone app with their own cars.
    The moment summon demo was over, ALL attention went to that white MX at the supercharger. Everybody was all over it. :) The owner's daughters, young children, were giving it the hard sell, showing us all the cool stuff. Here's another of us chatting by a sig X, if I can load it ... image.jpeg

• Like x 2
  2. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Thinking about going to the event Sunday the 30th in Corte Madera and wondering if it is worth going. Would like to hear from someone who has been to one of these.

3. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

I went to the gathering at Santana Row (San Jose, CA) last Sunday. A big attraction was the X that was on display in the store. "Light breakfast" was cookies and Italian sodas. They were doing demos of Summon out in the parking garage behind the store, where they keep their test drive cars. In general it was nice to go and schmooze with other other owners.

Bruce.

4. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member