Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saugatuck MI charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Will be traveling to/staying in Saugatuck for the weekend. Have a fair amount of driving to do so will do a range charge at the St Joe SC, but am wondering if anyone knows of a charging option in/near downtown Saugatuck? I checked plugshare but didn't see anything.

Thanks!

Small world, I'll also be in the area from Sunday to Wednesday. I'm planning on using 120 charging to cover any driving we may need to do while there. Unless you plan to spend the day in Holland to grab a charge at one of the public chargers there, it doesn't look like there are a ton of options.

I vacation there a bit... no known HPWC or CHAdeMO options. We usually VRBO, and I use the ol' Frankenplug collection. Most houses have either electric stoves or driers that I can get some form of L2 charging out of.

There is a state park with camping options (e.g. motorhome/trailer hookups) a little south of South Haven, 20 min south of there... but have not been since I got my Tesla to find out exact details. It is a nice park with beach, not bad to kill a few hours at.

Sorry. :(

Last edited:
Yeah checking the Allstays App it looks like Holland State Park has some 50A service camping sites that, if available, would be a great way to charge up while spending the day at the beach. We are also doing the VRBO thing for our stay and if we have trouble with plugging in at where we are staying this will probably be my backup plan. Also, thanks for the offer Phoster, worst comes to worst we will look you up.