Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Savannah, GA Service/Sales Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those hoping to take delivery at Savannah, the ordering process requires you to select Jacksonville right now, but I was told that following VIN assignment there will be a window of time to change it prior to logistics routing.

Stopped by there today since I was in the area. Building looks almost ready to go. Some furniture in there and what not. No cars there yet, just a few in the back that look used.

Good to hear about the delivery option. I was planning on ordering next month, so I should be good.

• Informative
Reactions: ChrisC
20210122_144346.jpg
20210122_144348.jpg
20210122_144349.jpg
20210122_144349.jpg
So this is the update I tried to get pictures down the road there are cars open the right of the building and a truck to unload Tesla cars. I think model 3 and model y

I dropped by there on Monday. They are just waiting on paperwork to open. They hope to open next week. I had a mobile service visit to our house in Bluffton today and the tech was from the Savannah Service Center. The Center is right next to CarMax where I went to get a trade-in quote on our 2018 Tesla. We are getting the refreshed S delivered to this location in March (fingers crossed)!

Reactions: mikes_fsd