Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Save on upgraded lighting for your Tesla! Black Friday Sale - 25% Off Whole Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black Friday Sale! 25% Off Entire Store for TMC Members

Use code: ThanksTMC25 for discount

While 2020 has been a hot mess to say the least, there is also much to be thankful for. Don’t know you about, but every single time I get behind the wheel of my Tesla, I’m thankful. I’m thankful that I’m able to own the most advanced car on the road, I’m thankful that my car isn’t spewing pollution into the air and I’m thankful that we have the mad scientist, Elon, pushing and pulling us all into the future.

I’m also very thankful for the Tesla community because without you, TeslaPuddleLights.com would not exist. As a special thank you for the TMC community, we’re offering our biggest sale ever - 25% off the whole store. That takes the price of our premium puddle lights down to about $34 (normally $44.99). Just use the code: ThanksTMC25 at checkout to get the discount. The sale runs through November and then prices go back up.

At TeslaPuddleLights.com we carry premium, plug-n-play puddle lights, footwell lights in assorted colors, LED back door/trunk lights (also in assorted colors) and multi-color USB lights for the back seat. Our premium puddle lights feature large, bright projection, glass lenses, high-quality components and built-in cable extenders.

In addition to selling a high-quality product, we pride ourselves on 24 hour or less order processing times and excellent customer service.

Check out all our lighting upgrade options for your Tesla at TeslaPuddleLights.com. Thanks again for being a great community.

Here are a few of our designs
PuddleLightGiveawayGrid3.png
IMG_6764.jpg
P1000780.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: rohan_aus