Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Save the Date - Gigafactory Party July 29th in Reno

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK it's confirmed now. I tried unsuccessfully to confirm from my IPad. I then tried to confirm from my iMac and it worked perfectly. The invitation on my iMac allowed me to choose +1 but that field was not visible on my iPad. Strange. Thanks Hank and Bonnie for your assistance. :).

You're welcome! If anyone else has problems, make sure the RSVP form has the field for "Guests"... if it does not have that field like in the image below, something went wrong with the RSVP link or your browser cookies as I mentioned above. Try deleting the cookies/browser cache, or trying a new/different browser, and always use your MyTesla email address to RSVP.

upload_2016-7-16_10-13-47.png

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
I got a +3 reservation. I won a ticket for myself and one guest in the three referral programs. Me+1 plus me+1 plus me+1 equals me+3 in the funny world of Tesla math?

Or, alternatively, each win was for you, plus one guest. Three wins = 3 guests plus you.

Easily can be argued either way. But Tesla has the power of the check-in desk. :) See you there!

Look like Tesla dropped one of my three invite awards. Harrumph.
At least you got an invite. I was supposed to get an invite because I got 5 referrals in the first referral program, and instead got that "lottery" email. And this was after I had already received an email from a Tesla employee saying that I should expect a formal invitation. Now I have to worry about whether they'll straighten this out for me or not, because I already bought non-refundable plane tickets and hotel room and invited someone to be my +1 who also already bought tickets/room.

At least you got an invite. I was supposed to get an invite because I got 5 referrals in the first referral program, and instead got that "lottery" email. And this was after I had already received an email from a Tesla employee saying that I should expect a formal invitation. Now I have to worry about whether they'll straighten this out for me or not, because I already bought non-refundable plane tickets and hotel room and invited someone to be my +1 who also already bought tickets/room.

Same situation here ... let us know what happens.

Looks like I'm in the same boat as some others here...

I'd been invited as the guest of a ticket-holder but he's no longer able to go. Tesla finally released the rules this morning: the guest and ticket holder need to arrive at the same time.

I'm about to leave on a 2-week EV coast-coast road-trip that I'd planned around the Gigafactory tour but now it doesn't look like they'll let the 'guest' in without the ticket holder there.

Is anyone planning to go who doesn't yet have a "guest" and would be up for meeting me at the event?

Thanks everyone!

Wilf.

Yes. Although I'm not sure if they'll wait for your referrals to become deliveries before offering up the other prizes. I've only recieved email about GF invite so far.

Thank you, you have given me hope that I still have a shot at the Arachnids. I was told that I had 5 referrals (first time I have made any progress in any of the referral programs), and when I got up this AM I saw the GF invite. I was bummed thinking that I somehow got bumped down from 5 to 4. Thank you.

I got the lottery invite today but no actual GF invite. I got my 4th and 5th referrals in the last 2 days, with the 5th happening last night. I can't imagine the GF invite requires 4 delivered vehicles since the program ends on the 15th and the event is 2 weeks later, but it is the letter of the law, so to speak (I can understand the wheels wanting 5 delivered vehicles).

Did the lottery invite go to all Tesla owners like the Model 3 launch lottery?

I entered the drawing anyway but I hope this doesn't somehow mess up the referral program guaranteed invite. Maybe I just need to be patient but I figured this is an automated process -- since some have seen the confirmed invites already, I'm wondering what's happening. Need to book flights and arrange coverage at work given such short notice.

Thank you, you have given me hope that I still have a shot at the Arachnids. I was told that I had 5 referrals (first time I have made any progress in any of the referral programs), and when I got up this AM I saw the GF invite. I was bummed thinking that I somehow got bumped down from 5 to 4. Thank you.
The way the rules are written (although they're brief), you get the reward at each level. So you should get all the rewards if you have 5 referrals.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler