TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Save the Date: Pinecrest Gardens to Host Tailgate Party for Drive Electric Week 9/19

Discussion in 'Florida' started by DJ Frustration, May 13, 2015.

1. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

Save the date folks. Pinecrest Gardens is in the planning stages of hosting a tailgate party for Drive Electric Week on September 19th. More information to follow.

Pinecrest Gardens is located in the Village of Pinecrest in Miami-Dade County.
    Google Maps

The Village of Pinecrest is EV friendly having a fleet of Nissan Leafs for their Building and Planning Department's Inspectors to use. Additionally, they installed the first publicly owned and operated DC Quick Charge Station in Florida back in January of 2014. They are also about to install 2 HPWCs at Pinecrest Gardens as part of Tesla's Destination Charging program.

2. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

The event was approved by the Plug In America folks. Here's the event page:

National Drive Electric Week Event - Pinecrest

Should anyone want to register to attend, volunteer to help or need to contact the organizer, please visit the event page!

3. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Coral Gables, FL
    I registered to attend and bring my car. Thanks for posting this.