Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

saw a mustang ev on road today- YUKKKK what a disgrace to mustang!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the Y looks much better, but the best part is not riding with your ass on the ground like in the 3 I had. Emphasis on had.
To me, the most important thing in style was ridding myself of the 3 duckbill.
My detailer said he has had four requests for pillar delete since they saw the picture of mine. Makes it look more like a two-tone vehicle.
Just personal preference I guess.

The Y lines are good, only M3 lines are better ... and maybe Porsche's. So there is no need for pillar-delete. The pillar-delete MY looks like some Nissan now.
I do not understand pillar delete. Why would you want your Tesla to look like a Camery or some random Nissan? Do people actually think Camery’s and Nissans are sexy? Really?

Let’s end the pillar dele

I do not understand pillar delete. Why would you want your Tesla to look like a Camery or some random Nissan? Do people actually think Camery’s and Nissans are sexy? Really?

As I said, personal preference. And it helps me differentiate it from the 12 other rather blah plain Red Model Y's in the parking lot.

Why chrome delete door handles?
Why chrome delete at all?
Why wrap vehicles?

It's called personalizing your vehicle.

Why would anyone make their expensive X look like this?? Personal Preference, I guess, to each their own.

Attachments

• Wrap.jpg
    Wrap.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: BooMan

Or God forbid look like this. I can't tell. Is this a Camry or a Nissan??

Attachments

• Pillar Delete Sports Car.jpg
    Pillar Delete Sports Car.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 40
Or God forbid look like this. I can't tell. Is this a Camry or a Nissan??
That does not look like a four door sedan. Thought it was obvious (shame on me) but I wouldn’t put two tone paint on a friggen hyper car in the same category as a pillar delete on dam four door family hauler. Camary’s and Nissan Altima’s/Maximas ain’t sexy to begin with this trying to emulate them is odd IMO.

But at risk of being pedantic…. Pillar delete specifically looks like trash on any four door car that is not a Bentley or RR. Does that help?

Oh my. It's a new Ferrari. Not a bad style to emulate.

At the risk of being extremely pedantic, I would think that someone from Detroit would know the difference between a four-door sedan and an SUV.
BTW, The Model Y is an SUV, and there are a bevy of new two-tone SUVs, starting with Lexus and in my opinion, they all look pretty sharp.

But of course to each their own. It's just a matter of personal preference. Perhaps you should stick to cars made in your hometown.

Attachments

• Ferrari.jpg
    Ferrari.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Disagree
Reactions: mk677
BTW, The Model Y is an SUV,
I disagree, the Model Y is far from any other SUV, the model Y is just a bloated Model 3.

for example Porsche has introduced a taycan cross tourismo, it is being marketed as an off road performance car, not an SUV, more like a station wagon version of of the taycan sedan.

Oh my. It's a new Ferrari. Not a bad style to emulate.

At the risk of being extremely pedantic, I would think that someone from Detroit would know the difference between a four-door sedan and an SUV.
BTW, The Model Y is an SUV, and there are a bevy of new two-tone SUVs, starting with Lexus and in my opinion, they all look pretty sharp.

But of course to each their own. It's just a matter of personal preference. Perhaps you should stick to cars made in your hometown.
Dude I have no idea what you are saying. Just to be clear I clearly see that the car in your original photo was not a four door sedan hence why the thread around two tone and pillar delete did not apply. The original comment from someone was around pillar delete Tesla and my belief is that two tone ONLY works for hyper cars like you have in your pics. They are trash on any Tesla 3/Y, Nissan Altima, Maxima, Honda, Chevy, Ford, etc..

it’s ok if you disagree, to each his own and all but if the car is less than ~$150k two tone and pillar delete just looks tacky. On a RR, Bentley, Maybach, etc.. it works.

"It’s ok if you disagree, to each his own and all but if the car is less than ~$150k two tone and pillar delete just looks tacky. On a RR, Bentley, Maybach, etc.. it works."

Let me interpret that for your ego. "It's ok if you disagree, but I'm still right." From your comments, it appears obvious that you are a legend in your own mind.

I would strongly recommend returning to the original title of the thread which is the "Appearance of the Mustang Mach e"

Reactions: BooMan