Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saw one in Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David99

Supporting Member
Jan 31, 2014
Nomad (mostly US)
Instagram post by David Hofmann • Jun 30, 2017 at 2:55am UTC

I wasn't there when he pulled in but the dash cam captured it. When I came back he had it all covered and would not let anyone see it.

I like the aero wheels a lot.

He was not supposed to say anything about the car and I can only imagine how annoying it must be being asked a million questions where ever he is so I didn't push.

Feel free to share the video as long as you give me credit.

I wasn't there when he pulled in but the dash cam captured it. When I came back he had it all covered and would not let anyone see it.

He was not supposed to say anything about the car and I can only imagine how annoying it must be being asked a million questions where ever he is so I didn't push.

Nice.

You should've asked if you could borrow his UMC for a week! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: David99

As a reservation holder in Denver who is seeing all of these RCs show up in other states, I wondered whether one might turn up in Colorado sometime before the final release. See this really has me excited. Thanks!

**gets in car to go hang out at Supercharger station** jk

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
beverly hills sighting

Window rolled down - no AC again? :)

Happened qute a few times.
Must be a coincidence...

HQ: Red Model 3 Parking in Reverse - Credit @sharkcookie.ev - Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat
LQ: Gif
PointedCluelessBubblefish.gif

or not ;)

Window rolled down - no AC again? :)

Happened qute a few times.
Must be a coincidence...

HQ: Red Model 3 Parking in Reverse - Credit @sharkcookie.ev - Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat
LQ: Gif
PointedCluelessBubblefish.gif

or not ;)
That dude has a hell of a lot more confidence in reverse than I do. I'll need to get some practice before I take delivery of a Model 3.

I say the next person who speaks with one of the drivers should simply be blunt, ask what's up with the open windows, and call them out directly. Ask if the AC works or not. Their face should give away the answer immediately if they don't verbally confirm.