Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Say Goodbye to Solid White and Titanium Metallic Silver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, looks like they are gone. Interesting post over on Reddit:

Titanium Metallic Silver and Solid white to be discontinued on both cars; rear-facing seats in Model S to increase to $4,000 • /r/teslamotors

colors missing.JPG

He also said the RFS was going to $4000 (I don't know what they were before):

RFS.JPG

I would be really dissatisfied if that will not be corrected by Tesla soon.
Most of my Teslas are/were solid white.
The extra price for the multi-coat pearl-white is a nogo if there is just one standard colour (black).
Imho WHITE with it´s clean appearance fits perfectly to the clean electric drive.
Today my next car (Model X 100D in solid white) was pushed even more far, far away :eek:

Solid white is a very popular car color. Can't understand why Tesla would stop offering it. This reminds me of when Tesla stopped offering light silver, an even more popular car color. Several months later that silver was back as a color choice.

The loss of Titanium Metallic is unfortunate. I see quite a few Teslas that color in my area. That is my favorite color and was my preference for my future Model 3.

Reactions: S'toon
Mine is a Titanium Metallic Model X and I was hoping them to make touch-up paint. It seems that I cannot fix my scratch on my car.

I have Midnight Silver Metalic. I found a perfect match on line. They send the paint-- mixed to the paint code, clear coat and polishing liquid. Also have specific instruction on their site to help get a perfect finish. When I completed and buffed scratches on my rear deck I could find any signs of them -- even in bright sun light. Here is the web site: Automotive Touch Up Paint from PaintScratch - Order Pro Grade Paint - PaintScratch.com