Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Say Goodbye to Solid White and Titanium Metallic Silver?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't understand removing basic white. To me it is classic Tesla. It is almost always featured. It is design at its most basic. Even Tesla thinks so:

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 8.20.25 AM.png

I am talking with the bank for financing as we speak. As soon as I was OK I wanted to order Titanium plus hitch. This is a bummer. Any chance seeing Titanium back soon?
Usually there's a period of a few weeks after an option is removed from the design studio that it's available off menu. You'll have to talk to a representative at a store or customer service to place the order.

Has tesla stopped offering the 60D model S?

I own a 70D, was thinking about buying a basic 60D for my Dad (he only drives about 5k miles a year, retired).

I can only get a 60 rwd on the mobile configuration site...won't work for my dad, needs awd in the snow and lives up a steep hill.

Redesign of the site I hope?

Has tesla stopped offering the 60D model S?

I own a 70D, was thinking about buying a basic 60D for my Dad (he only drives about 5k miles a year, retired).

I can only get a 60 rwd on the mobile configuration site...won't work for my dad, needs awd in the snow and lives up a steep hill.

Redesign of the site I hope?
No, it's still available as of now.

• Informative
Reactions: Filter
I bet rear facing seats have stopped selling, with the arrive of the Model X. My understanding is the body is reinforced differently with the rear facing seats, a pain in a fast moving assembly line. Wonder if they will discontinue them all together someday?