Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Say no to Saudi Arabia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still fail to understand how a country can be bad but people still be good.
Country is just a 'concentration' of prevailing traits of its people. Bad country == bad people

What about North Korea? “Bad” country. But most of the population there has been brainwashed into thinking they’re the good guys and we’re the bad guys. Are their (the average citizen) prevailing traits “bad”?

What about North Korea? “Bad” country. But most of the population there has been brainwashed into thinking they’re the good guys and we’re the bad guys. Are their (the average citizen) prevailing traits “bad”?
When you asked ... yes, they are so psychologically damaged that they are bad by most definitions of the word. North Korea is a run-away system you do not want to liberate and let their memes infest outside world.
NK needs several generations of controlled 'freeing' to undo all the damage done to those people and kids they are to grow up in damaged society.
An adult criminal is bad even though his crimes are direct result of his childhood traumas.

Reactions: FlatSix911
More than happy to hear what you have to say now.
Jamal Khashoggi: Saudis preparing to admit that journalist was killed, sources say - CNN

I feel bad for those poor low level Saudi's who are to now be beheaded to save MBS' 'honour'.

What a wretched place.
I knew we were being misled by the pro-terrorist media, so I assumed KSA probably wasn't at fault. I still don't know what happened regarding the disappearance of the pro-terrorist propagandist and likely terrorist leader Khashoggi, but I accept that perhaps KSA wasn't as media-savvy as I am, and could have tried to hide something they should have been more forthcoming about and explained why. I've seen their recent "admissions" that some workers in KSA had a fight and killed Khashoggi, so it seems likely that happened. In retrospect, it seems like the leadership at KSA thought the death was not a proper approach to the situation, but I also suspect another possibility that they had better reasons to remove him and don't want to be public about that out of fear of backlash. It's hard to really know what's going on there. One thing is for sure: Khashoggi was aligned with Iran Mullahs and an anti-Saudi Arabia propagandist, and therefore a darling of pro-Iran Mullah power liars, which includes the USA Main Stream Media (they jumped at a chance to publicize this case, as opposed to the case of others, for instance, Meng Hongwe*).

Qatar seems involved (Qatar has some shared gas projects with Iran, which is about as much as I know about Iran + Qatar):
Raiiid on Twitter
qatar1.jpg

Bombshell: New Info Khashoggi Was A Foreign Influence Agent

Khashoggi, The CIA and Qatar, A Trilogy

---

Also, I do know of the direction Washington Post has been going with respect to the sanctity of life: they want to promote terrorist murderers:

Caliber of Washington Post writers:
Andy C. Ngo on Twitter
Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 21.44.51.png Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 21.45.15.png Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 21.45.05.png

---

Here's some gossip which I cannot reconcile with diverse sources, but these days there's so much censorship it's hard to come by confirmations of most things; it mentions claimed Qatar involvement in propaganda, and perhaps some of its sources. It's a whirlwind of implications, such as that Khashoggi was involved in terrorism, but we already knew that with his involvement and support of Al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood, so that aspect isn't new information. If the gossip is right, it points out some things that KSA might have suspected or known that KSA did not tell us.

The Crystal Eyes on Twitter

Merhaba Türkiye on Twitter

---

Those of us paying attention to these things are understandably concerned when something like Khashoggi's reported death is politicized in the face of other bad actors on the side of Khashoggi that have done far worse yet get far less coverage by the same propagandists. That even extends to some suspicions we have about USA operatives such as the Clintons: Clinton body count - Conservapedia. In this environment, it's easy to assume the liars are completely wrong, even if they are basing their propaganda off of some items that aren't as untrue as we were originally aware, which can obviously end up in a propaganda nightmare if the accused try to shy away from the truth as well, with the even worse effect of the original propagandists replacing the truth with more lies.

---
* Lack Of Attention To Chinese Interpol Chief's Disappearance Is Worrisome

Last edited:
I knew we were being misled by the pro-terrorist media, so I assumed KSA probably wasn't at fault. I still don't know what happened regarding the disappearance of the pro-terrorist propagandist and likely terrorist leader Khashoggi, but I accept that perhaps KSA wasn't as media-savvy as I am, and could have tried to hide something they should have been more forthcoming about and explained why. I've seen their recent "admissions" that some workers in KSA had a fight and killed Khashoggi, so it seems likely that happened. In retrospect, it seems like the leadership at KSA thought the death was not a proper approach to the situation, but I also suspect another possibility that they had better reasons to remove him and don't want to be public about that out of fear of backlash. It's hard to really know what's going on there. One thing is for sure: Khashoggi was aligned with Iran Mullahs and an anti-Saudi Arabia propagandist, and therefore a darling of pro-Iran Mullah power liars, which includes the USA Main Stream Media (they jumped at a chance to publicize this case, as opposed to the case of others, for instance, Meng Hongwe*).

Qatar seems involved (Qatar has some shared gas projects with Iran, which is about as much as I know about Iran + Qatar):
Raiiid on Twitter
View attachment 365636

Bombshell: New Info Khashoggi Was A Foreign Influence Agent

Khashoggi, The CIA and Qatar, A Trilogy

---

Also, I do know of the direction Washington Post has been going with respect to the sanctity of life: they want to promote terrorist murderers:

Caliber of Washington Post writers:
Andy C. Ngo on Twitter
View attachment 365631 View attachment 365632 View attachment 365633

---

Here's some gossip which I cannot reconcile with diverse sources, but these days there's so much censorship it's hard to come by confirmations of most things; it mentions claimed Qatar involvement in propaganda, and perhaps some of its sources. It's a whirlwind of implications, such as that Khashoggi was involved in terrorism, but we already knew that with his involvement and support of Al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood, so that aspect isn't new information. If the gossip is right, it points out some things that KSA might have suspected or known that KSA did not tell us.

The Crystal Eyes on Twitter

Merhaba Türkiye on Twitter

---

Those of us paying attention to these things are understandably concerned when something like Khashoggi's reported death is politicized in the face of other bad actors on the side of Khashoggi that have done far worse yet get far less coverage by the same propagandists. That even extends to some suspicions we have about USA operatives such as the Clintons: Clinton body count - Conservapedia. In this environment, it's easy to assume the liars are completely wrong, even if they are basing their propaganda off of some items that aren't as untrue as we were originally aware, which can obviously end up in a propaganda nightmare if the accused try to shy away from the truth as well, with the even worse effect of the original propagandists replacing the truth with more lies.

---
* Lack Of Attention To Chinese Interpol Chief's Disappearance Is Worrisome

You really need to get out more.

With all the devastating one-sided wars started over unclear motives under Obama, it's kind of baffling the rest of the world hasn't put the US under very tough sanctions. Russia's sanctions pushed for by US are basically because they're Russia. But look which nation has done what.
Here in the West we are very much in bed with KSA. Their crimes are ours because we let them do it. That blood shed in Yemen and Syria is on our hands if we voted for any politicians currently in a job and if we didn't take to our national parliament's armed with sticks to demonstra the austrocities carried out in our name.
Keep in mind, after any war, at least one side was in the wrong. With so many wars, how long can you pretend to be in the right only? Even neutrality cannot pass as OK with how clear-cut it is. You make the bombs, you sell them and add trianing to make KSA bomb Yemen more efficiently so the supply doesn't run out again.