Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saying Hi from Swansea.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, just bought my first M3P, nice car it's two years old, white and white low miles and in fantastic condition. I've had the car two weeks now and so far mixed feelings about it, 38 years driving experience, always been a car lover and had some great cars over the years from my first cosworth to the Gtr and 911, I've also had nearly every Mercedes model over a twenty year span, my last car was the passat gte as a stepping stone to full ev.
The model 3 seems to do some things fantastically acceleration obviously being one of them, looks great in the performance version and has some really cool features, but i feel it also has as many downsides, the range is horrendously over exaggerated, it can lose series miles just being parked up for a few days on the drive even when i turn off sentry mode. lots of cheap parts on this car and it just doesn't feel like a luxury car at all, and we won't get in to motorway/wind noise which is possibly the worst car I've had.
I'd researched this car for months before buying it and chose it over a new Ev6 gt or i-pace, mainly because of the charging network over anything else. It's already booked in to my local Tesla centre for panel gap realignment and rear light lens fogging which just sit right for such an expensive car.
Jury's out for me, I'm really really hoping this car grows on me, i bought it to keep for at least two years, so far there's one thing i know for sure I'd never have this car outside of warranty period.

• Disagree
Reactions: InDaClub