Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SC Dartford

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Piss poor service from SC at Dartford, I have my car booked in for over 2 1/2 weeks for tomorrow for warranty work with a loan car and 17 hours before I am due to go to them I get a text they say thay they have a backlog in the works shop and no loan vechicle, I have now booked a days holiday from work which I wil lose.
I ask to speak to Holly Newland the "manager" and told she is not avaialable?. I did sing the SC prases before but this is a total let down. I don't think I wil be using them again.

Seems that sadly Dartford service centre has gone downhill. I have used them numerous times since purchasing my Model S from Dartford SC.. it's normally been really great, usually have a loan car, vehicle washed and cleaned, inspected free of charge etc. This time I've had my MS in for multiple issues and my appointment pushed back continuously over 3 months, and after finally getting my car seen to I receive this message.

"Hey Nik, I have just stripped the car down ready to test a new MCU screen and have just been told by parts the screen is not in stock to test so unfortunately i will not be able to carry out diagnosis on this item during this visit. what i can do is open a new visit once this one is complete to have the screen ready for the next visit. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused."

Surely you check to see if the part is in stock days before the customer arrives, even then, surely you check to see if the part is in stock before stripping down the car?! Poor operations management. On top of that. No loan vehicle, and have been told Tesla don't wash cars 🤦 not an issue but i suppose the magical car wash fairies did that for me every other time. It's obvious that there must be some management changes or they're trying to save on the pennies rather than providing a better level of service.