Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SC delivery day: anything worth buying?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

So I will be picking up my new Tesla model 3 tomorrow and this is my first Tesla. All my previous car purchases pretty much included getting some sort of swag from the dealer's store. Usually a free license plate frame, keychain or even floor mats. I have browsed the Tesla online store and was wondering if any of you picked up any accessories on the day of delivery. I am assuming Tesla will not throw in any swag because of demand.

Hi all,

So I will be picking up my new Tesla model 3 tomorrow and this is my first Tesla. All my previous car purchases pretty much included getting some sort of swag from the dealer's store. Usually a free license plate frame, keychain or even floor mats. I have browsed the Tesla online store and was wondering if any of you picked up any accessories on the day of delivery. I am assuming Tesla will not throw in any swag because of demand.
The only swag I received from Tesla upon delivery was a "MODEL 3" license plate frame (the same one sold in their online store). This was back in Nov. 2018 and, even then, they no longer had the scale model car as a gift.

Hi all,

I only bought the all weather floor liners from Tesla, everything else was bought from Amazon

Reactions: Imaginathan
When I first replied your post, I thought you were only asking about freebies from Tesla. As for items from their on-line store, I had purchased, ahead of the car's arrival, a plug adapter and cable organizer for the mobile connector (used daily), Tesla-logoed baseball cap (worn out in public 2-3 times) and license plate frame (which I didn't really need since one would come with the car).

I have been on the hunt for one for weeks now. Asked the SC and they were out. Ended up buying one off ebay, for a premium of course but I will eventually need to charge the car. Didn't get anything else tho as I was way too eager to drive the car.

I have been on the hunt for one for weeks now. Asked the SC and they were out. Ended up buying one off ebay, for a premium of course but I will eventually need to charge the car. Didn't get anything else tho as I was way too eager to drive the car.
Are the 6-20s available?

A 6-20 plus a third-party plug adapter (whatever to 6-20) will get you 16A at 240v - significantly faster than L1 charging.