Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scale model of Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Park2670, apperently that's the price. But it was a limited run of only 1000 piece's. Let's hope I can find one on Ebay.

Jvonbokel, lots of free time at work. So lots of time to surf and look for anything related Tesla.

One day I hope to own a Model III. So fingers crossed the lottery os kind to me :D

Just found this. 1:12 scale Tesla Model S made of individual acrylic panels. A bit on the pricy side though.

[video]https://youtu.be/6zwqGwvPlRQ[/video]

TeslaModelSideRearReflect_1024x1024.jpg

Tesla-Model-S-Art-Sculpture-Mini.jpg

There also appears to be a 1:24 scale version as well at a lower price.

Last edited:
On Schuco's website they cost E75 and shipping outside of Europe is another E30. SCHUCO :: TESLA Model S, red
When you check out, after specifying shipping to the U.S. the base price drops from €75 to €62.98 so the total is €92.93 (€29.95 shipping). FYI.

Also of note, for those that don't have another browser window handy, when entering the credit card info (a page which isn't localized, derp) the two buttons at the bottom are Abbrechen ("Cancel") and Bestatigen ("Confirm"). You probably want the latter. :)

This is the scale and quality I'd like, but then again these Amalgam models are $6,000 plus:) But probably worth it, given the quality and level of detail. Actually they look quite incredible. But as of now, it's not an option as there's no Model S available. I emailed them to see if a Model S is in their plans.

HomepageHero-112.jpg

Amalgam-AstonMartin-Vanquish-Blue-1-8-HR-6-1300x867.jpg

Amalgam-AstonMartin-Vanquish-Blue-1-8-HR-1-1300x867.jpg

Ferrari-458-Speciale-1-8-HR-4-1300x867.jpg

Amalgam-AstonMartin-Vanquish-Blue-1-8-HR-2-1300x867.jpg

Last edited:
It would be really hard not to buy one of those, if they offered a Model S.

I emailed AutoArt a year ago and again recently to see if they had plans to do a Tesla Model S...unfortunately the answer is no. They make nice 1:18 replicas in the $100-300 range.

This is the reply I received from Amalgam about their making a 1/8 scale model of the S:

Hey Rick...great idea...beautiful car, but, we need to have firm orders for at least twenty models to justify a program. We are running at maximum capacity right now (a good thing for sure) so busy with the lowest risk projects.

I think I have seen 1:18 scale die cast or resin out there. Too, there are modelers who can build static, no opening features large scale replicas...kind of like sculptures.

Thanks for thinking of Amalgam!

Any takers?

Can I get it in Sequoia Green? If not, I would settle for Sig Red.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who they meant with a 1:18 scale die cast? I have yet to see that. The Schuco 1:43 is all I have seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God, I just looked at their bespoke offerings under the Tailor Made tab...you can get them in any color/configuration/specification you want. Too bad the price tag isn't $1,000 instead of $6,000+...