Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SCCA autocross champion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20191108_151107.jpg

Can someone please link to the official results for this year and prior? Wanna compare times and see how much faster it was versus other cars.

I'm wondering if the P3D may get moved to AS from its current BS classification. Or, on the other hand, if BS will get a worse PAX index.

I don't really care since I only plan to AutoX locally, but I would like to know what to expect in 2020.

Cool, looks like there wasn't more than a tenth separating the top 5 drivers. I think our TM3 will continue in BS for 2020.

Also, I didn't see any Model 3s in the 2018 results, so it's interesting that it won its first time out!
There was no Track Mode in 2018. The car is a dog with the standard stability control tuning. Now, if they would just add adjustable camber it would really dominate!

Can someone please link to the official results for this year and prior? Wanna compare times and see how much faster it was versus other cars.

I'm wondering if the P3D may get moved to AS from its current BS classification. Or, on the other hand, if BS will get a worse PAX index.

I don't really care since I only plan to AutoX locally, but I would like to know what to expect in 2020.

Rumblings I heard was a possible move to SS. Too late in the year for any proposed class changes for next year though