Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SCE Billing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. SCE is currently having issues with usage data being displayed on their website. This has been going on for at least 2 months. This is what I get when I login. I have not had any issues with my actual bill. The data does appear to be accurate when I look at the bill each monthView attachment 672548
I'm amazed this has been going on for so long. I work in tech and I would have been fired if it took months to resolve an issue like this.

I'm amazed this has been going on for so long. I work in tech and I would have been fired if it took months to resolve an issue like this.

My PV+ESS project started in January 2020 when I gave my first PRD to a local solar shop and tried to get a bid. I didn't get PTO until March 2021, and as of today I'm still only 99% done; there are a few more paperwork items with PG&E to resolve before I can say this project is done-done.

This is easily the smallest scale project I've undertaken compared to what I do professionally (mostly business-related financial instruments and operational projects). So this stupid PV+ESS thing has taken 8 months longer than any initiative I've executed at work in the last decade and a half. If I were managing myself, I'd have PIP'd myself for poor performance and laid myself off for sucking ass by now.

How anyone builds a career doing this "green energy crap" is beyond me. This industry is screwed up with red tape.

On the plus side, my PV+ESS project is coming in slightly below budget.

New Update ..... They still have not fixed the bill yet 😄and it's been 10 months so far. I have now filed a complaint with CPUC, let's see if that makes any difference. 2 months to my True Up and my current bill is $1400.00