Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule Depart Not Charging at all anymore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't use scheduled departure. It's still really buggy and broken as far as I know. Scheduled start time always works perfectly.

I changed to AM departure at 5:30 and some up this morning and it hadn’t charged at all but does tell me me it will charge tomorrow morning at 5:30. I have no idea why it would have skipped since I am at 56% battery life and I have it set to 75%. Does the car ever get into such a deep sleep but it doesn’t wake up to charge?

Reactions: CO_MY
I changed to AM departure at 5:30 and some up this morning and it hadn’t charged at all but does tell me me it will charge tomorrow morning at 5:30. I have no idea why it would have skipped since I am at 56% battery life and I have it set to 75%. Does the car ever get into such a deep sleep but it doesn’t wake up to charge?

Don't know how to edit my original post but it makes no sense so I'll fix it.

I changed to "Start charging at t 5:30 am" and woke up this morning and it hadn’t charged at all but does tell me me it will charge tomorrow morning at 5:30. I have no idea why it would have skipped since I am at 56% battery life and I have it set to a 75% limit. Does the car ever get into such a deep sleep but it doesn’t wake up to charge?

Don't know how to edit my original post but it makes no sense so I'll fix it.

I changed to "Start charging at t 5:30 am" and woke up this morning and it hadn’t charged at all but does tell me me it will charge tomorrow morning at 5:30. I have no idea why it would have skipped since I am at 56% battery life and I have it set to a 75% limit. Does the car ever get into such a deep sleep but it doesn’t wake up to charge?
I’m seeing the same thing recently, it does seem like it’s in a deep sleep that it doesn’t wake from to start charging in order to leave at 6:30am. It’s also frustrating that this also prevents it from warming up the car in the morning.

This doesn’t happen every day but close to 50%. At first I thought maybe I didn’t have it plugged in tight but have been checking for confirmation on the center screen that it is scheduled to charge.

Hi everyone. I know this is a Model Y thread but have noticed the same issue on our Model X. Since the latest update 2020.44.25, the car won’t start charging under the schedule departure time. I have it set for 7am, and it’s been set like this for over a year. The car and charger keeps trying to charge and then stops. Again all was working as intended before the latest update.