Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a solaredge EV charger and used to schedule my charges without issue. Since the last Tesla upgrade this schedule is being ignored so I either get no charging if I rely on that, or if I press charge from the app (which used to wait for the schedule) , it now starts immediately

I really don’t want to wake at 1230 and then again at 430 to start and stop, Btw - I have always left the car on scheduled departure so the solaredge doesn’t conflict with any schedule start in the car, but is changing to scheduled start my only option?

ideas welcome! And thanks

I don't know anything about SolarEdge but if you need a workaround until you fix your issue try setting charge start in the car to 12:30 then setting the charge level 40% higher than the current level ( assuming we are talking M3 LR or P) that way it will start at 12:30 and stop about 4:30 thus you wont have to wake up for either.
Obviously you would loose the preheating you get with scheduled departure but you can do that manually when you wake up.