Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule Service No Longer in App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lozzy

Mar 15, 2020
NC
I decided to schedule a service appointment today and went to my app. No schedule service option there anymore. Went to the website and it’s not there either. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit- Deleting and Reinstalling the app worked for anyone else that runs into this problem.

If you’re posting in the Model Y forum and have a Model Y, you do have a Front motor.

Fred
I meant there’s no issue with the car but it’s showing an error when I go into the app to schedule service. Im not sure what’s happening. I’ll open the app and schedule service will be there and the next time it’s gone. I was able to schedule the service but the schedule service icon is gone again.

4A27B1E3-CDB4-4664-97E1-33D59AE7C59E.jpeg

My MY AWD LR recently turned into a RWD. I am getting the same front motor message as a notification - sometimes elided as a turtle. At first it does not show when I get into the car but will pop up when I engage drive. Stopped by the SC - yes I am driving single motor and they scheduled service appt.

What’s strange about my error is it’s only under the schedule service in the app. I don’t have any driveline/power/motor problems with the car as far as I can tell and when I go into service menu, past notifications, it’s not there. I just added it on to my appointment to get checked out in case there is a real problem.