TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Scheduled Charge Failed - any idea why?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by WannabeOwner, Jan 15, 2017.

1. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

Scheduled charge at home failed last night. Car has been sat on drive for two days, plugged in it yesterday evening. Details from TeslaFi are below in case it sheds any light. Is there something else I can quiz to find a "reason"?

Went out half an hour ago to check car (supposed to be going on a long journey tonight :( ) and saw software update, dunno when that arrived, so I don't know if the "presence" of that might have upset something?

I didn't unplug it, just pressed CHARGE on my phone, and it started charging, so clearly fuse hadn't tripped, nor the connection not properly in or somesuch.

CF_01.jpg CF_02.jpg CF_03.jpg

2. Electric700

Electric700 Active Member

Some owners have experienced scheduled charging failures in cold weather, and Tesla is aware of the problem. You could try contacting [email protected] to see if they can provide any additional information about why your scheduled charge failed.

• Like x 1