Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled charging in car does not match app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Gen 3 wall charger. On the car screen I set the charging to begin at 9:15PM when my electricity rate is the lowest. Now after the last software update my phone app is stuck in scheduled charging at 12:00 AM and will not let me change it. The screen in the car still says starting at 9:15. App is broken Tesla.

I have a Gen 3 wall charger. On the car screen I set the charging to begin at 9:15PM when my electricity rate is the lowest. Now after the last software update my phone app is stuck in scheduled charging at 12:00 AM and will not let me change it. The screen in the car still says starting at 9:15. App is broken Tesla.
I'm seeing the same issue. I've deleted the app and reinstalled to no avail. Interestingly, if I change the time on the app, the update will be reflected in the car but the app defaults back to 12:00am. Very strange bug, but at least I can change the time remotely (just can't confirm it).

Reactions: NewbieT and No_ICE
My app remains at 12:00am regardless of what I set it to, although it does change to the desired time in the car itself. I’m on 36.5.1. I thought I must be doing something wrong but it sounds like I’m not the only one.

Both my Ipad and Iphone are running the latest version of the app and are exhibiting the same results.

I've documented both these problems (Android app v 4.2.0-693, car version 202136.5.1):

1. If you change the departure time in the app using the clock face, it will revert to what you started with (you must use the keyboard).

2. If you change from scheduled charging to scheduled departure via the app, that change won't happen.

This video starts with the car the scheduled charging mode.

• Informative
Reactions: 804son