Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled charging start time disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has this happened to other MX owners in the last month or so? 2021 MXP, plugged into WC every night. I used to start charge after 11pm but now I only have the option for scheduled departure. It just happened at once, I am a new owner so maybe I need to keep a notebook to keep track of changes like that.
Only problem for me with set departure is I don’t use it every morning so conditioning the cabin and battery seems wasteful if it just sits.
Regards
John

Has this happened to other MX owners in the last month or so? 2021 MXP, plugged into WC every night. I used to start charge after 11pm but now I only have the option for scheduled departure. It just happened at once, I am a new owner so maybe I need to keep a notebook to keep track of changes like that.
Only problem for me with set departure is I don’t use it every morning so conditioning the cabin and battery seems wasteful if it just sits.
Regards
John
I had the same experience after an a number of months ago. I don't think the update caused the change, think the change happened when I tapped a button in the A/C controls screen. With some tinkering, I determined that I could change it back, it just wasn't intuitive. If I remember, I'll try again so I can give more detailed information.