Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all of us retired individuals enjoying the Tesla, I wonder why the Tesla app does not allow variable scheduled charging. Even better, since I am an avid Outlook calendar user, and Tesla can certainly read my calendar appointments, why it can't determine from a calendar appointment to have the car ready and warmed up (cooled down) based on when I need to leave for an appointment (of course, assuming the charger is plugged in).

I could even go further off the deep end suggesting that Tesla be the first to have a wireless charger platform underneath the car so future Tesla owners don't even have to plug in the charger. That may be a technology that will take many, many years to accomplish.

I could even go further off the deep end suggesting that Tesla be the first to have a wireless charger platform underneath the car so future Tesla owners don't even have to plug in the charger. That may be a technology that will take many, many years to accomplish.
Or it could take a negative amount of time to accomplish because it's a product that has already been around for a few years.
Wireless charging upgrade now available for Tesla Model S

Thanks for the information on the schedule Tesla App. That Appears to be what I'm looking for in that regard.

Regarding the wireless charging platform, thanks for that information but I wonder if the product is still available as the last review on the website is dated April 2017. I guess I will have to call to inquire. Thanks again.