Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled Departure no longer working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it seems for me at least the last update screwed up the scheduled departure. I had it set for 4:30am to 100% charge, at 5am it was only 80%. That’s not even close! And really sucks because it screws up the routing on my trip.

Anybody else seeing similar results?

I don't use that feature. I manually turn on CC 15 minutes before getting in the car but I noticed the car was awake in the morning for about a week. Since then it has gone back to normal sleeping state in the mornings when it is time for me to turn on CC.

I definitely have it set right. It used to work pretty well before the latest update. Something I’ve never seen, my version is
v10.2 (2020.48.30 040912887bad). Has anybody seen it literally say “bad” at end like that?

mine says bad too. It was acting funny until I changed the scheduled departure time while I had the car plugged in and that particular submenu came up on its own. We’ll see if it keeps behaving

I don't doubt there's a software issue causing your problem, but did you check that your charging was getting the full power it was expecting? If, for example, something caused your charge speed to be reduced, that would cause the charge to take much longer than calculated. Just a thought.

Interestingly enough, I just picked up my new ‘21 Model S Ludicrous on Monday and it has the same “bad” at the end of the software version. I’ve noticed a few things a little screwy with it, but so far I really like it. I have not tried scheduled departure with it yet to know if it works better or not.

Reactions: Phlier
Interestingly enough, I just picked up my new ‘21 Model S Ludicrous on Monday and it has the same “bad” at the end of the software version. I’ve noticed a few things a little screwy with it, but so far I really like it. I have not tried scheduled departure with it yet to know if it works better or not.
Congratulations! I'm more than a little jealous.... that's the exact car I want.

Sorry for the off-topic post. :)

• Love
Reactions: Pwdr Extreme