TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Scheduled for Arrival this Week...Chicago to Eden Prairie SC in MN!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by EnjoyingLife, Aug 21, 2017.

1. EnjoyingLife

EnjoyingLife Member

Just as I was seriously considering moving on, I was notified today that my inventory Model S is scheduled to arrive sometime this week! They are just waiting for driver information. So if you ordered a CPO/Inventory that's physically sitting at one of the Tesla Chicago locations and you live here in MN, your car should be arriving to the Eden Prairie Service Center this week!

I'm hoping the car will be shiny with no paint/chips defects as it only has 300-400 miles. I'm taking tips/suggestions you might have when I inspect the car this week. Also, should things go sideways: dent, paint chips, scratches, my understanding is that they will fix them. What if I don't notice it until I drove home? Am I SOL?

Thanks!

2. EnjoyingLife

EnjoyingLife Member

Oh yeah forgot to mention the cause for the delay was them trying to fill the truck...